We have been awarded several prizes for our work and the social impact we have generated.
- Award granted by the jury of the XX March 8th Maria Aurèlia Capmany Award – Intergenerational Dialogue 2006. Barcelona City Council.
- Francesc Macià Plaque 2005. Recognition of the role of the organization in the field of improving the employment of Roma women. Generalitat de Catalunya. Department of Labor and Industry.
- Equity Award – difference between men and women 2002 for the best social innovation project, obtained jointly with the FACEPA women’s group and the Heura women’s group. Catalan Women’s Institute
- Sucessful story of the ROM-ACT project (Expanding Roma women’s access to non-formal and informal validation systems) by the European Commission. The said project was coordinated by Drom Kotar Mestipen from January 2013 until December 2014.
- Sucessful story of the OED (Outreach, Empowerment and Diversity) project by the European Commission. Drom Kotar has participated as a partner in this project from December 2012 to November 2014. Currently, the association is part of the second part of the project, ImplOED, which consists of the implementation of the first part.